Saturday 7 November 2009

Bulging eye bag

How can single eye lid me have eye bag?!!??!!

Thanks to the exam larh~ oh! and my really bad sleeping time routine.

2 more days to my last paper.. i am so freaking relax as if it's my summer holiday now!

ishh! hate exams!!

pa said, it's always easy to study, but the hardest thing is to make use of what u have learned.

that's quite true..

at least, i found what i love now. management and psychology!

.............................................................................................................

craving for ciao italia's food all in a sudden.

love it to bits.. tiramisu there, is the best i have ever had in my life time.

not only tiramisu, pasta, chilli mussle, pizza, and everything u can find from the menu, are all delicious! like u can never have it elsewhere.

BUT STILL!! i miss malaysian food!!

I MISS bak kut teh, I MISS klang seafood, I MISS mamak, I MISS coconut, I MISS air tebu, I MISS... I MISS... I MISS... I MISS... I MISS... I MISS... I MISS...

I MISS HOME COOKING FOOD!!

oh well, one more week to go! here i come, all the fatsssss!

.............................................................................................................


one more thing to be excited on!!

i will be going to europe for one month with honey for our first year anniversary trip!!

WE MADE IT!!

WWEEEEeeeeEEE~~~

at first, jie was joining us to this trip, and then we were thinking this and that. It's a bit annoying right, when there is someone following u when u are having some sweet precious moment with ur beloved one.

AND NOW!! she has decided not to join us!! wise to do so LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHA! how not to be excited right!!

that's our anniversary trip.. IT'S OURSSSS!!!!

if u were next to me now, u would have seen me jumping around my 3 x 3 sqm room screaming and waving hands in the air like I HAVE THE WORLD!

looking forward to it so muchHHHH~


.............................................................................................................

one more thing, the penang trip is on!

27 nov - 29 nov!

HSH, our great organizer, plan it now!! or else ended up noone's going, u must go with me!!

0 comments: