Sunday 13 December 2009

I hate arguments

Not long after I posted the previous post, there we go on an argument again..

First for these 3 days..

It's 14th now!! unbelievable! I am leaving to europe on the 17th!!

Been really looking forward to it, sometimes.

I hate arguments. Arguments make me sick of u, sick of myself, sick of this relationship.

Arguing for the sake of arguing. Sounds stupid right. Don't laugh please, this is how me and honey gone thru our first year. You might highly doubt so..

You will never know, how tired I am. I scare of losing you, meanwhile, I wish you would have disappeared for few days just to avoid forever ongoing arguments between u and me.

You hate that as well, i know. But what to do.. it's us.

You being you, and so do I. Just get over it like how we used to be all the time, or it gonna be an endless one.

I love you much, and being real proud of having you.

Pray hard, no more arguments.

0 comments: