Saturday 4 December 2010

values

If you are from a traditional family, like most of the Chinese kids do, guess you are educated with this

"learn how to cook nice food, and boil nice soup, that's the key to bond the family"

IT IS TOTALLY WRONG TO ME.

personally, i love to cook so much! i keep practicing, keep learning, keep creating new recipes

but it's a hobby, not a career

family is definitely not my career for the rest of the life, but i will always love my family more than anything

mom once told me,

"you get marry, and you will be your husband's wife, but you are not his house's wife"

learned from poor dad rich dad,

"if you never want to spend your lifetime in the kitchen, don't ever learn to cook"

guess this is wrong too! but can't deny, that's a good way for education purpose

i love to cook, so i learn to cook, just like how i love to spend, so i must learn to earn more than my spending

I always wish that money can be earned whenever i think but not with any action

BUT THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE

mom once again told me,

"laziness is the worst liability you can ever have with you"

0 comments: