Friday 14 August 2009

now i know

ishhhhHHH!! I don't know how to post a new blog! ><"

i typed my blog address in the bar and then there goes my blog in front of me. was trying to find a link to add a new post. but FAILED to.. what lar! getting a bit annoyed..

anyway I have gone through all stupid acts, and finally get my way here to post a new one.

seriously IN LOVE with Jets 's designed bikini!! JETS lustre halter triangle in pomegranate is one of my favourite

now i know why people can look so freaking sexy and seducing and stunningly beautiful in bikini. It's because the perfect design of the bikini matching with the skin colour and body line of the hot chick. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, THEY HAVE NICE BOOBS!!! THEY HAVE PERFECT CURLS!!!

SOB :(

which is my dream to have one..LOL

0 comments: