Sunday 16 August 2009

another longan night

kindda sick of the weather these days, rain sun rain sun rain sun rain sun then rain again... my third winter without umbrella! been coughing these couple of days. arh! darn it ! get away from me!


never been to any club this winter ><" not me right? haiz.. what to do? iris is married now, noone can take over her place. arh! staring at those dresses hanging on my opened-wardrobe, seriously feel like putting it on, and get all my smoky heavy make up on and hit the club! i need a place to distress..

looking forward of the Bond-age night!! sounds fun... even LIZ is going! what a random one.. nevermind! since me and iris have decided to go under the BIG SAVING PLANS, no more new dress to be consumed for that night. sob :( gotta choose one from the wardrobe.. and i decided to put on my lucky reddish dress on! it's gonna be different this time! cuz i'm gonna go with my BF! LOL.. and also my frens for sure.. didn't put on make up for quite some time, arhh.. miss all those foundations, mascara, eye shadows etc etc bein messed up on my small white ikea table.
WEEE~~ i want a trench coat from forever new so badly!! and a mascara from CD! btw, i got my first lip balm today.. happie~

ok.. after craming myself in this 3 x 3Metre square room for one damn week, ended up producing nothing! SERIOUSLY NOTHING!! I HATE MYSELF FOR BEING SUPER LAST MINUTE PERSON!
arhh! lack of sleep these days..
one thing to cheerish on! my skin is 90 % recovered! big thing right?!!! LOL

just bought one big pack of longan, another longan night.



I went to HONDA the other day for test-drive. See the number plate!? damn cute right?! LOL.. must b a good father.. I WANT A CRV!

"WAY TO PARADISE" apparently i drew this myself!! i design it myself!! and those butterflies around and the blinkblink things..

seems like my drawings still not bad.. errr.. i seriously 封笔after SPM! LOL! this is the one and only master piece i have got for these 3 years. and it sux!

1 comments:

Sinhong said...

Drawing??You should learn from me...Haha!