Tuesday 9 February 2010

A very late welcome to 2010

It's February now.


It's getting closer to "angpaus" collecting days, and also, like usual, heading back to Perth soon.

Perth and KL make no diference to me. What do tune up the place is the people around you.

3 months, it seems to be a very long break. but for those LDR lovers, you can never get enough of it, for those shopaholics, Perth is deinitely a zero-shopping hell.


Back and forth for 3 years, I'm so numb of it. It doesn't really matter for me when to leave KL and how long to stay in Perth. It's another home of mine, i suppose, but not a complete one without family.


Here comes year 2010, here comes my 21-st birthday, which I have been looking forward for the past 21 years to become a legally approved adult, but this will be the last year of excitement of my birthday. No why, girls always want to be at the age of 18.


Well, but I'm pretty weird i guess. 30-year-old will be the best stage of my life, I always believe. A mature me, a succesful me, a better me after 30 years of learning.


My 21st year of being born, it's miserable.


I dont know what people out there thinking at this age. For me, it's a very bad one. I'm graduating. What's the next choice then? You might think my dad had prepared a way for me, NO WAY! he always give us a choice, we must make it our own and gain experiences before things are done. This is what making choice harder to be made. But all i know is, he will always be there for us when we need him.


Papa. on the way to Albany last winter (2009).

0 comments: