Tuesday 9 February 2010

Another not so hard choice to be made.

Brother is graduating this May.

Pa, Ma, and sister are going for 3 weeks to travel around after his convo.

And it's not my winter break yet.

I suppose i will be very busy by that time. Assignments and tests must be pressuring me over the month.

What if I make things simple now, no test on that week, and i finish my assignment before heading to US.

ok, what I should decide on is, does it worth me to pay so much, travel on flight for 3 days and to skip a week tutes just to be in US for 5 days?

I think it worth me to do so. Because I bet i can't find a big bunch of friends to travel with me to US for sure in the future, since it's such a huge land, driving up to 12 hours travelling one place to another is a must for sure, and hell yea, how could i do so if i travel by myself or just with one friend. how will it be affordable for us to pay so much for the car rental and stuff as things only to be shared among 2 person. it just doesn't make good in money sense and definitely it's not gonna be a effecient trip.

so yea, if now I'm going to travel with my family, i dont even need to plan thru the whole trip. my brother will do so. nothing for me to be worried except the uni schedule part.

ishh...

0 comments: