Sunday 11 April 2010

Before easter break

It's my 21st birthday before the break! 03/04/2010


Nothing big. Cuz i have never thought of having a big celebration since it's only a normal day to me but definitely not to my mom, which she suffered for hours on this particular date 21 years back, and pa and ma been suffering thru these years to raise me.


It just doesnt make me feel good when I keep spending their money celebrating happily here in Perth while they are working hard like an ox back in KL day and night.





My second cake on my 21st birthday

And I swear, I must have a huge nice specially designed bday cake on my next bday in KL, since i dont know where to order in Perth, and it must be real costly



Ultra woman with spoony eyes

We went to lady gaga's concert on the april fool. It's MARVELOUS! SHE IS THE BEST POP SINGER AND PERFORMER! she's amazingly great in making connections with every single audience. And Im glad I was one of the twenty thousands fans in the Dome that night.

Gaga belongs to the stage!















I see her around northbridge all the while!! she dressed up like this every single time!

Maybe not with the blood on normal days teehee ^^



I guess they are in their 40's! How brave to dress in such kinky way!


When we were queueing up to entry the Dome, we saw this girl, with the aluminium cans on her hair, like some crazy girl ran out from the salon in psychiatric hospital ><"
Okie dokie, it's a retarded version of imitating the Gaga's unique fashion


She looks gorgeous!

And finally me, also a retarded version of Gaga's remarkable MONSTER PAW!
RRAAAWWWWRRR!!!

0 comments: