Sunday 28 March 2010

End of March

It's only end of March, and I have more than 30 friends turning 21. But only few of them I manage to attend the party.

It's my turn this coming Saturday. How should the party be like? I dont know. All I want is just to have a great meal with few close friends which most of them are scattered around the world :(

* To him: There are so many places in the world to travel to, maybe just not Perth I guess

So yea, my pre-planning will be..

-Going to theme park on friday and pub at night
-Having lunch with friends and dinner with friends as well then club
-what else what else what else?
-no more lurrr...

It's only 21. Nothing much to me. Seriously, it's troublesome.

I just had a effing boring weekend and also a panic one. But thanks god, my tutor replied my mail finally few hours ago, and i can have a good sleep tonight.

I thought i would need to stay at home and study again today, but luckily Tim rang me and ask me out for a picnic. Thanks god! rushing to brush up, take shower, dress up and be ready, I have only got 30 mins to prepare. AND he told me he was on the way to my house to pick me up when i just got up from bed!! But luckily, I'm quite on time this time:)

I guess all my friends have experienced for waiting me. SO YESH! my new year resolution is, NEVER BE LATE NEVER LET OTHERS TO WAIT TOO LONG FOR ME =)

Finally did some shopping after 2 months. Bought quite a lot of shirts since i told iris i dont have much shirts in my wardrobe the other night. so yeah, i got all my deal from kookai.

AND ANOTHER BIG THING! iris found YSL in king street. Guess this shopaholic is super excited in continue exploring king street. so do I. hehe..

Can't wait to shop with her since our last shopping day was before last summer.

0 comments: