Friday 30 July 2010

I tawt I taw a putty tat

I am finally back to school. AWW!! I miss school days so much till I almost cried out for having not enough money to pay for the bus ticket and can't get to the lecture. I know, it sounds stupid!


I was welcomed back home by bb's big hug.

Then she excitedly passed me this when i got up in the afternoon....






isn't she sweet and lovely?


NO WAY!! when i opened up, it is this evil bill list I have to pay her :( and she promised me, to make me this every month! AWWW! my lovely baby






But she bought me my all time favourite on her trip to brisbane Warner Bros movie world, tweety bird mug and T.








Isnt she lovely much? And I bought her a cow toothbrush hanger. Cow is always her favourite.


I can't wait for this coming summer, to wear this T with my super-fancy-kaimin's-special-limited-edition-super-bright-yellow-CROCS with a white hot pants!! ohh! seriously can't wait for a HUGE YELLOW BIRD ON THE STREET and keep mumbling 'I tawt I taw a putty tat'

After a month of winter break, this is what I have done to my crocs,



This is the original one


AND DAHHHH DAHHHHHH!!!


It rocks my way :P

And now, I am wearing this tweety bird T, having green tea with the tweety bird mug, laying on the bed with tweety bird bedsheet and pillow cases..

I should have brought all my tweety bird collection to perth, make it a kaimin's tweety bird private museum! :)

0 comments: