Saturday 31 July 2010

Sore throat after all

Terrible enough to lose my voice for a week and coughing my lungs out day and night. And now, Sore throat..

Only after Von reminded me that we have known each other for 2 years, I realized the change of topic to topic between us year by year, time flies aight.

From 2 young girls, first met at South Perth, 2008 winter, Sem 2, were dealing with friends issue, hanging out much, studying hard, trying to adapt uni life, to learn cooking, etc etc..

And now, we are talking about plans for future, our boys, wedding, family, career, etc etc..

That's the change.

How time has transformed us, and yet to be transformed.

..............................................................................
Is there anything I can do to make myself a better one for him, and to express my love to him?
I love you so much
and
..I miss you..

0 comments: