Sunday 17 October 2010

Never.

Never ever know that I get to be this childish at the age of 21

Getting more and more uncontrollable of my jealousy sometimes when I think about other girls receiving lovely prezzie (small ones) from bf, for celebrations or maybe just an ordinary day to have surprise on

I have received nothing, not for anniversary, not for my birthday. I'm not that demanding, I should consider myself as. A small lovely one will do and will definitely make my day (or month) perfect.

I always think that I'm the one that think of buying this and that for him.. I know I couldn't weight it this way

I know it is hellishly cold in London, I look for thick pyjamas for him, I bought him thick furry house shoes etc etc, not for any celebrations sake..

Maybe I'm too demanding for you? All I want is just these small little things but not something branded. I never ask for branded things, I can afford them. But if small little thing like those, wouldn't it be better if a bf buys you and not you buying yourself which ended up nothing much to be treasured on?

I am not asking for 10k bags, but just a 10 bucks small little useful thing from anywhere, that u think it suits me, or I need it, from what you know about my life. (or you don't?)

Maybe just a box of chocolate or candy favorite of mine, that I swear I have told you before.

Wouldn't it be warmer if the blanket is bought by someone you love, and loves you?

I see nothing from you in my room. I am pretty pissed. Or just being jealous of other girls..

0 comments: