Friday 22 October 2010

Stupidest formula ever

This is obviously the wrong way to work the relationship out, yet you still think that it is the best way. Or, there is another reason behind for your impatience?

The stupidest formula ever, you and me, a relationship is definitely not based on scientific calculation.

"If only to have a good treat from you, or having a 小女人, I have to treat you bad"
"If I treat you nicely, you will treat me bad"

So, here am I to tell you, this is really stupid!

I appreciate you, that's why I treat you good. Not that in return, I am begging for your love. Or expecting you giving me a good treat.

If you think this is the best for you, I'm sorry. Look for some other girls that think it will be the best for her as well. I am definitely not the one.

If you think that I'm immature much, go ahead.

At least, this is what my thought is, and I hate you challenging my love towards you in this way.

Seriously, they think that we are good, because I have changed much for you. Indeed, you have changed a lot as well, to a shitty asshole like now.

I have never ever ever told others about how bad you treating me, and I swear, but I can't take it anymore!

All the while, I have been praising you much in front of others, and trying to be happy and proud in this relationship. I thought so, but I was so wrong.

You never trust me, I know that. so what.. I never bother to explain to others. Go ahead with your attitude to me..

0 comments: