Tuesday 9 March 2010

almost 2 weeks of zero internet life

welcome back to perth, again, the seventh time I say to myself.

Been real busy since uni started. loads of reports and essays to be handed in.

Last decision, and never is my choice, I ain't going to US with family. That's a fucked up ending.

In compensation, daddy promised me to travel to some other countries all up to my choice. hehe

But who to travel with me? ish...

Another way of comforting myself, i dont even have any extra time for any movie, neither laying on the bed in the morning on May. 13 assignments to be handed in throughout the whole month. 3 presenations, 4 essays with 5000 words, 1 online quiz, 1 lab exam, and 4 report with 500 words. And last but not least, conducting 2 psychology experiments. (Quite excited actually, as Im always the participant, and finally now im the experimenter)

BUT still..What a hassle.

That's how 3rd year should be right.

0 comments: