Wednesday 14 October 2009

Loved

I'm in love, and hope to be loved

I love him as much as how he loves me

I treat him as good as how he treats me

But if you treat someone great sincerly, you don't have to show/tell anyone

as long he is happy and he knows

But too bad. Like he never knows how much I'm in love with him

We always argue for nothing, seriously nothing

And he never knows that i treat him good, or maby so do I

He might be the one of the best among guys I have met

But sometimes he just being a bit ridiculous

How hurt am I everytime when he shouted at me

You'll never know
But one thing for sure, he is sad as well

So why do we still make up fights day and night?

I don't know

I have changed so much for him, or maybe not

And still not enough to be best yet, I should say


I just want to be loved

and to love






0 comments: