Thursday 8 October 2009

september 2009 highlights


Went to ASIAN cocktail finally for the first time. it wasn't that bad as ppl has been telling me. was a tiring night. maybe 've been too long not wearing heels.. surprisingly, rae thought that i was a bad gf ><" hit the club right after my boy left.. LOL! NO WAY!! this is the one and only time for this sem! and i did tell darling bout it! ONE MORE THING, i don't know why all my friends couldn't recognize me in the club!! grrr... do i really look that different?? sob..


my second pair of heels from ALDO~~



after heavy make up *which i dont think it's heavy! it's just with the eye shadow on*

with only mascara on

yiyi and zhan prefered the second me.. they just simply hate me putting on make up! ya lar yalar.. i didn't put on foundation for this whole year d.. i love my skin now.




oh yah! i went to the kings park wildflower festival as well. it's not about the flowers, but about people you going with! it's fun.. thanks so much for the day! by the way, the flowers around uni is even more attracting ><"

what i have done then was just slacking.. plain slacking.


until last thursday. gone panic because of anthropology essay which was due on friday.didn't sleep that night. then another major essay for psychology and management on monday and tuesday. so practically, from thurday until tuesday, i have only slept for not more than 12 hours!! and i still have my eye bags now! which i never have one ever before this!!


finally got everything done.. and it's 2009 spring feast again!! heading to it soon and will stay in lirbary till late with baybehh tonight.. *time to study study study! it's just a blink away to final*



one more thing, it's not a happy one. I HATE MY HOUSEMATE SO MUCH! she is just a disgusting bitch! imagine what if one day right after u get up and walk to the toilet, and you see some used pad on the sink. and another lovely morning, u see a used swab stick placing on your hair band...GGGGGRRRR!! i just want to kill her so badly!! how could a girl be so disgusting?! although i have been rated as the most disgusting girl in the world by baybeh and the webcam spoiler :P



ishhh.. lets don't talk about her. will just annoyed me



one last thing, i bought this 1970s heater 2 weeks ago while waiting for my modern heater which i ordered it online some while ago. i know summer is just around the corner, but the weather here is just way too unpredictable!




one last thing, my favourite egg tart from longmen! *yummyYYY*





0 comments: