Friday 16 October 2009

My Summer Break Plan

After whole day of walking and standing

Working from 11 till 2, and shopping from 4 to 9.30.

I can't feel my legs and arse.. only plain numbness

For the very first time, I do think i spent wisely today! only 55 on the skin care products for the whole evening

I get a set of biotherm Aquatrio which is on promotion that included cleanser, toner and moisturizer, which is worth definitely more than 55 bucks!

Hurray! Say "good job!" to kaimin for this great achivement!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be back on the 13th of November

WHY so early? You must be asking

Have to attend ma's convo on the 14th. What to do.. she is THE master (in my family as well)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kevin dai lou: Oi! tell u a secret.. We are planning for a road trip to penang end of Nov. Or maybe an air trip by Air Asia since it's freaking cheap tix selling out there.

Me: JOIN ME IN!!! But.. Why is this a secret?

Kevin dai lou: Cuz noone tells u yet. So it's still a secret among us but not u.

Me: =.=

But I'm really looking forward to it.

Since my dad doesn't allow me to visit europe before jie, so I will be damn free from the afternoon I arrive Msia till the day i leave to europe with jie (or maybe not) around 10th of Dec


If the penang secret trip is on in the end of the day, i am booked for end of Nov then!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another good news from Mr. Wei

Mr. Wei: Hey idiot! I will be visitng Msia end of the year with my gf.

Me: Really!!!???? No joke please..

blah blah blah...

Me: Ask Rob to join u two. Or else im gonnna be lonely when touring with u sweet couple, and i hate it! I want my baby to be with me in Msia as well..

Mr. Wei: OK! i will try my best to pull him over. But he loves Msia much. Most probably the plan is on.

Me: HURRAAYYY!!

blah blah blah...

And Im really excited now

Blogging here right after a chat with Mr. Wei

Busy planning for Mr. Wei's visit but god knows, my final is just a step away

My library plan hopefully will still be on next week and the week after

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can barely open my eyes and type now

By only squeezing to get the focus point

Well.. a very early good night to me.





0 comments: