Monday 22 March 2010

Hailstorm 22/3/2010

From what I've known, it's the first time having such a disaster in these few decades


I didn't go to uni today. but lucky to do so, at least, no brain damage hitting by hail stones from the sky. poor audi, 50+ audi cars were damaged by this afternoon hailstorm. Well, i guess if it's Volvo, it will end up differently.


Schools closed, serious flood in each area even right in Perth city centre where I'm staying, explosion in my uni, homes were destroyed, flights and trains affected, thousands homes without power supplying etc etc....

Seems like the world is going to hell in a handbasket. I think we are not too far away from Armageddon' 's myth.

Feel free to google more on it or check on the link on fb "I survived the Great Storm of Perth 22/3/2010"




*we have this superb nice view from the balcony but not this afternoon*

Came to think of my wedding in future. I dont want something traditional. I hate it! Like how my sister does. But too bad, since we are getting involve into business world, we can never run away from all the tranditions and typical wedding dinner.

But if you know me well, I am even more stubborn than those old people are.

I will definitely not make it as a typical "10-dishes, 10 people 1 table" wedding dinner!!

And if possible, I will not want my photoshooting scenes in Malaysia which choices are so limited. I love outdoor photoshootings. I'm active, I hate those indoor fake postures. I hate camwhoring.



What Im thinking of is getting a crew from Singapore (which most importantly they are similar to our culture in certain point but shines on theirs). And head off to a country for photoshooting. Dinners are the most important one I think. I need something impressing yet simple. Maybe not chinese food......


I know Im thinking too far away from reality. But it's good to always have dreams rather than chasing after time for nothing.


Should I get this present for me and him? I'm unning out of time for making this decision

0 comments: