Sunday 14 March 2010

Iris babe's 21st birthday

the living room



the kitchen


My arm looks real weird here. probably too drunk Oo




was trying hard to stay focus on the lense. too much alcohol :)
not drinking after one damn year..phobic




3.13, babe's birthday.







My best friend a.k.a. housemate



Since last year, we were planning on having a combined pool side party (house warming and her birthday) in our apartment.







In the end, she divided her birthday celebration into 2 nights for some reason.





On friday night, we went to a pub restaurant. Oh well, i had this super weird and overcooked pork sausages. David and Rob been making fun of it whole night! damn them! and then we went for karaoke session.



On saturday night, we had buffet at Rendezvous Hotel at Scarborough beach. The food variety is SUPER LIMITEDDDD!! seriuosly, i can't find any good buffet in Perth!





Another big thing for us this year, finally we've moved in to this new apartment. I think I'm guilty now, of having super luxury life. Thanks to B! We got ps3, Wii with 60++ games, and those super hightech equipments by david.




Unfortunately, Im too busy for all these :( I SWEAR, i will have all done during my winter break.














The living room plus balcony view












My room





My room




Love my room to the MAX after 3 days of moving and filling in :)








0 comments: